FROM £1,054.45 Excl VAT £878.71SKU: WGA43000000
Designed for indoor or rugged outdoor deployment conditions built with an industrial-rated IP67 enclosure. The AP430CR delivers superior Wi-Fi 6 performance and WPA3 encrypted security. Includes six external antennas to deliver a maximum TX power of 23 dBm. Hardware includes one Ethernet port that supports up to 5 Gbps and a gigabit PoE+ port.
- Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 encryption
- Six N-Type external connectors offer a variety of external antenna choices for flexible pattern coverage capabilities (antennas sold separately)
- The IP67 sealed enclosure provides protection in harsh weather conditions or rugged environments and can be mounted with direct exposure to the elements – no overhang or shelter required
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Lightning-fast speed crafts an unwavering connectivity experience executed by 2402 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps delivered on the 2.4 GHz band
View the Full Datasheet here.
|Power Consumption||19 W (max) / 11 W (min) / 16 W (avg)|
|Physical Dimensions||267.1 mm x 217.65 mm x 53.7 mm (without antenna)|
|Weight||1.759 kg (3.87 lb)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Iron QCN5124-1 + Iron QCN5154-1|
|Processor RAM||Qualcomm® Hawkeye IPQ8071A-1 Quad-core A53s at 1.0 GHz|
AP430CR OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT
IP67 rated enclosure, 4×4 OFDMA, Wi-Fi 6 support, dedicated 2×2 scanning radio6 N-Type connectors, 5 GbE and 1 GbE ports, requires 802.3at PoE+