The AP330 enables high-traffic areas to be supported with lightning-fast speed. Designed for indoor mid-range density, the AP330 delivers superior Wi-Fi 6 performance across distributed networks and is perfect for building a network that is easily scalable.
- Wi-Fi 6 and WPA3 encryption
- Includes 2×2 radio optimized for Wi-Fi 6 with six omnidirectional internal antennas
- Maximum TX power delivers 22 dBm and a 2 dBi antenna gain with one Ethernet port supporting up to 2.5 GBps
- PoE power includes 12V/2A DC In, 802.3at (PoE+)
- These Wi-Fi 6 access points deliver a maximum data rate for a seamless wireless experience by supporting up to 1201 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps available on the 2.4 GHz band
Get the Full Datasheet here.
|Power Consumption||15.9 W (max) / 11.65 W (avg)|
|Processor RAM||Qualcomm® Cypress IPQ6010-0 Quad-core A53 @1.6 GHz with 1 GB RAM and 256 MB Flash|
|Physical Dimensions||205 mm x 205 mm x 33.2 mm|
|Weight||850 g (1.87 lb)|
|LAN / PoE+||1/2.5 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet 802.3at Class 4 PoE+|
AP330 INDOOR ACCESS POINT
2×2:2 OFDMA, 802.11ax support One 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, six integrated antennas, PoE+ power