SONICWALL HOSTED EMAIL SECURITY ESSENTIALS 5 – 24 USERS 1 YR
FROM £14.10 Excl VAT £11.75SKU: 02-SSC-1878
• Protect against targeted phishing attacks and email fraud
• Stop ransomware and zero-day malware before they reach your inbox
• Protect users from clicking on malicious links across any device and from any location with time-of-click URL protection
• Secure your Office 365, G Suite and on- premises email server
• Block emerging threats with real-time threat intelligence
• Secure your data by enforcing granular data loss prevention (DLP) and compliance policies
• Experience true multi-tenancy with granular control over management, provisioning, reporting and branding for each tenant
• Get the scalability you need with predictable subscription rates and zero up-front costs
• Reduce overhead for administrators and service providers with easy management and reporting
• Harness the power of the cloud and preserve your network bandwidth
• Ensure emails are always delivered, and productivity is not impacted during planned or unplanned outages
SonicWall Hosted Email Security offers superior, cloud-based protection from inbound and outbound threats, including ransomware, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), spoofing, spam and viruses, at an affordable, predictable and flexible monthly or annual subscription price. At the same time, it minimises upfront deployment time and costs, as well as ongoing administration expenses.
SonicWall Hosted Email Security with Capture Advance Threat Protection service dynamically scans all suspicious email attachments and URLs, analyses them in a multi-engine sandbox, and blocks dangerous files or URLs before they reach your network. Capture ATP includes our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMITM) technology. The RTDMI engine proactively detects and blocks mass-market, zero-day threats and unknown malware by inspecting directly in memory. SonicWall Hosted Email Security with Capture ATP delivers advanced attachment and time-of-click URL protection to protect against ransomware and targeted phishing attacks.
The service also includes advanced compliance scanning, management and optionally, email encryption, to prevent confidential data leaks, regulatory violations and to ensure the secure exchange of sensitive data. Policies may be configured at the organisational level, to scan outbound email content and attachments for sensitive data and route email for approval or encryption.