Capture Advanced Threat Protection For Nsa 4600 2yr
FROM £2,533.78 Excl VAT £2,111.48SKU: 01-SSC-1496
• Superior threat prevention and performance
• Patent-pending real-time deep memory inspection technology
• Patented reassembly-free deep packet inspection technology
• On-box and cloud-based threat prevention
• TLS/SSL decryption and inspection
• Industry-validated security effectiveness
• Multi-core hardware architecture
• Dedicated Capture Labs threat research team Network control and flexibility
• Secure SD-WAN
• Powerful SonicOS operating system
• Application intelligence and control
• Network segmentation with VLANs
• High-speed wireless security Easy deployment, setup and ongoing management
• Zero-Touch Deployment
• Cloud-based and on-premises centralized management
• Scalable line of firewalls
• Low total cost of ownership
Software support for this product lasts until 2026.
The SonicWall Network Security Appliance (NSA) series provides midsized networks, branch offices and distributed enterprises with advanced threat prevention in a high-performance security platform. Combining next generation firewall technology with our patented* Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) engine on a multi-core architecture, the NSA series offers the security, performance and control organizations require.
While the hardware for this product is no longer being sold, licenses for the software can still be purchased or extended. Support for the product will be available until 2026, ensuring assistance and maintenance for customers during that period.