The AP325 supports the only Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) in the industry with high accuracy in classifying access points and client devices, properly enabling automatic prevention of Wi-Fi threats and keeping a network protected from wireless man-in-the middle attacks, evil twins, honeypots, and more.
- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to serve today’s medium-density environments
- AP325 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the Wi-Fi Cloud
- Support for up to eight individual SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Smart steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point*
- Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput
- AP325 continues to scan for wire-less threats and enforces security policy even if the connection with the Wi-Fi Cloud is interrupted
Get the Datasheet here.
|Physical Dimensions||196mm X 196mm X 43mm|
|Processor and RAM||Qualcomm IPQ4028 717 MHz quad-core ARM processor with 256 MB RAM and 64 MB Flash|
|LAN1/PoE||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet802.3af/at Class 0 PoE/PoE+|
|Power||12V DC/802.3at (PoE+)|
AP325 INDOOR ACCESS POINT
2×2:2 MU-MIMO, 802.11ac Wave 2 support 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 6 integrated antennas, PoE+ power