- SonicWall TZ300 Wireless Appliance
- 3 Antennas
- One Ethernet Cable
- One Power Adapter
- One Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Note: The included power cord is approved for use only in specific countries and regions.
Before using a power cord, verify that it is rated and approved for use in your location.Front and Back Views of the SonicWall TZ300W:
- Locate the SonicWall ports X0 and X1, port X0 is also label as LAN and port X1 is also label as WAN.
- Connect your Internet access device such as a DSL or Cable modem to SonicWall WAN (X1 port).
- Connect SonicWall LAN (X0 port) to your laptop or PC or to a Network Switch that to which your network devices such as PCs, game consoles, Smart TVs, etc are connected.
- Other ports such as X2, X3 can be assign to other networks
Option 2:Power on SonicWall TZ300W :
- Plug the power cable into an appropriate power outlet (110 - 240 volts)..
- Appliance powers on and the orange LED blinks during the boot sequence. This process may take up to 2 minutes
- Connect a PC to the SonicWall LAN (X0) interface or a network switch connected to the LAN interface. You will automatically receive an IP address from the SonicWall appliance 192.168.168.168 in the browser to access SonicWall Login Page
- During First Time Access to User Interface, you will be offered a choice to use Setup Wizard or go directly to the SonicWall management interface. If you require help setting up your TZ300 wireless or are running into difficulties, our helpful team offer affordable support. Simply call us and we can provide a quote and arrange for a technician to contact you. PURCHASE OPTIONS Wireless TZ300 Appliance Only Wireless TZ300 one year Total Secure Wireless TZ300 Two Year Secure Upgrade