SonicWall GEN 5 Upgrade Programme
Trade in Your Unsupported Gen 5 Firewall To Save Money on Your New One
SonicWall has announced it's starting the End of Life (EOL) process on its Generation 5 firewalls.
If you still run one of these legacy models, you need to act fast before the firewall is no longer secure and usable.
Once SonicWall implements the Last Day of Order you will no longer be able to use their support and CGSS services. Without these, your SonicWall is unable to run at its full potential and will not be efficiently protecting the network its running on.
At Just Firewalls, we recommend you act sooner rather than later. Choose to upgrade now and you will receive an exclusive discount when you trade in your appliance. Call us on 0808 16 444 14 or send us a message by clicking this link.
Benefits of Trading-Up Your Gen 5 Firewall
- Impressive throughput speeds with the highest VPN throughput of all next generation firewall (NGFW) competitors.
- Effective against 99% of spam, phishing, zombie and virus attacks.
- Examines all traffic - regardless of port of protocol - unlike most other leading competitors, so it can identify threats earlier with all data in one place.
- Event reporting goes through one reporting system to take early measure against threats on the network.
- Reduce associated costs by having multiple network security technology including anti-malware, intrusion prevention and content filtering on one device.
How to Upgrade Your Gen 5 SonicWall
To upgrade from a legacy firewall, our specialist advicors are on hand to help you choose which model is best for your business.
Call us on 0808 16 444 14 (or click here to use the contact form) to find out if you are eligible and what discount your Gen5 firewall appliance can get you!
Not yet a SonicWall Customer?
We don’t like to leave anyone out!
Trading-in competitor appliances using our Trade-up program has never been easier.
Your small to medium-size business can benefit from SonicWall’s award-winning firewall technology and service. Call us on 0808 16 444 14 to discover what trade-in deal we can do for your needs.
What You Need to Know About Your Traditional Firewall
There are solid reasons why Gen 5 firewalls are coming to the end of their useful life. Even if you can't see it on the outside, the technology is out of date, even for basic needs. These next points show why you need a next generation firewall:
- Legacy firewalls are very limited. They lack the technology needed to look inside packets and detect malware.
- Users are able to visit anywhere on the web with no control over end user activity.
- Hacker activity is unable to be identified.
- Supplementary products are required for full protection such as anti-malware.
Don't risk business disruption, use our trade in offers to make your business secure against hackers!