- Easy to activate – Activates with one click, requires minutes to configure.
- No MX Record changes – MX Record redirection is not needed.
- Works immediately – once activated the service will immediately start to block spam, phishing and virus-laden email.
- Saves bandwidth – Blocks and rejects junk email at the gateway, before it enters your network.
- Saves time – The TZ or NSA network security appliance is your single point of management for all traffic going through the device, including spam management.
How it works:
- Email arrives at the SonicWALL network security appliance.
- Junk email is rejected based on Sender IP reputation and additional characteristics.
- Remaining email is evaluated to determine if it is good or junk.
- Good email is sent to the email server.
- Optionally, junk email can be placed in user junk boxes on the email server.