AGSS services at a glance
Multi-engine sandbox, Gateway AntiVirus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control1 Service
• Real-time gateway anti-virus engine that scans for viruses, worms, Trojans and other Internet threats in real-time.
• Dynamic spyware protection blocks the installation of malicious spyware and disrupts existing spyware communications.
• Powerful intrusion prevention protects against an array of network-based threats such as worms, Trojans and other malicious code.
• Application intelligence and control provides application classification and policy enforcement.
• Dynamically updated signature database for continuous threat protection.
• Multi-engine sandbox to prevent unknown threats such as zero-day attacks and ransomware.
Capture Advanced Threat Protection (Capture ATP)
• Block zero-day attacks before they enter your network.
• Rapidly deploy remediation signatures to other network security appliances.
• Establish advanced protection against the changing threat landscape.
• Analyze a broad range of file types.
Content Filtering Service (CFS)
• Comprehensive content filtering provides customized control of internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content.
• Website ratings cached locally on SonicWALL firewalls make response time to frequently visited sites virtually instantaneous.
• Dynamically updated rating architecture cross-references all requested websites against a database in the cloud containing millions of URLs, IP addresses and domains and then compares each rating to the local policy setting.
Content Filtering Client
• Extend security and productivity by enforcing Internet use policies on endpoint devices located outside the firewall perimeter with the SonicWALL Content Filtering Client. Available as a separate subscription service for Windows and Mac OS endpoints.
• Software and firmware updates and upgrades maintain network security to keep your solution as good as new.
• Around-the-clock access to chat, telephone, email and web-based support for basic configuration and troubleshooting assistance.
• Advance Exchange hardware replacement in the event of failure.
• Annual subscription to Dell SonicWALL's Service Bulletins and access to electronic support tools and moderated discussion groups.